1. What services are included in the annual subscription?
2. How does SoftMouse FREE work?
Also included in every plan:
- FREE data importing from spreadsheet
- FREE 24/7 support (technical support, usage support, tips for optimal usage and set up and training - if needed)
- FREE automated email back ups of all historical and current data to be sent to you at a pre-defined time
- FREE automatic daily back ups at a secondary location to ensure research continuity
- FREE application upgrades and maintenance
- FREE feedback and new feature requirements submission for product enhancements
3. What is SoftMouse FREE?
Once your 30 Day Trial is over, you have two options:
- Sign up for a PREMIUM version of the full featured Single User account (this is what you are currently trialing)
- Automatically downgrade to the SoftMouse FREE edition
The Free edition of SoftMouse is essentially a simplified version of the full-featured PREMIUM Single User account.
4. Are all subscriptions yearly or can I lock in my subscription for multiple years?
In other words, on the SoftMouse FREE version, some of the features that you are currently trialing now will become disabled (for example, the customizable drop down lists and the Litter history table in the Mating record), however all data that you entered during your 30 Day Free Trial will remain in the database and will still be accessible to you.
If you are interested in seeing what features would be disabled in the SoftMouse FREE edition, you can certainly let your trial lapse and then login to see the difference. After exploring the FREE edition, if you decide it has all the features you need, you can continue to use it as is. If you decide instead that you want to have full feature access as you experienced in your trial, you can sign up for a PREMIUM paid account at any time.
Regardless of which option you choose, we guarantee that all data that you entered during tour trial will still be accessible.
You can definitely lock in a subscription for multiple year. If you need to issue a Purchase Order, often a multi year subscription simplifies the process a great deal. Not to mention that you can take advantage of the locked in Special Offer price!
5. Do you have special offers or price discounts if multiple labs / groups sign up?
6. What currency are the prices listed in?
Yes, we offer Multi-Group Subscriptions which consists of special discounted pricing for each lab that signs up at the same university or institution.
Please contact us
to learn more about our Multi-Group Subscriptions Referral Program and to request a quote.
All listed prices are in Canadian Dollars and United States Dollars. The subscriber can choose either Canadian Dollars or United States Dollars to pay for their subscription.
Taxes are not included in the posted price. Your jurisdiction may require that we charge you taxes on your subscription.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
Payments can be made by Credit Card, Paypal, Certified Cheque, Bank Draft, Wire Transfer.
8. Do you accept Purchase Orders?
Yes we do.
9. How do I know what plan is right for me?
We typically recommend the Single User plan for labs that have one main individual who manages the colony for the lab. Group Accounts are recommended for labs where each individual manages their own colony with perhaps some shared lines as well.
10. Can I contact your existing customers for a reference before deciding?
If you have questions and would like account selection assistance based on your unique set up, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@SoftMouse.NET
Yes definitely! Please contact us at support@SoftMouse.NET for a reference to our existing clients. They would be happy to share their experience with you on how they made the switch!