1. What services are included in the annual subscription?
2. How does SoftMouse FOREVER FREE work?
Also included in every plan:
- FREE 24/7 support (technical support, usage support, tips for optimal usage and set up and training - if needed)
- FREE automated email back ups of all historical and current data to be sent to you at a pre-defined time
- FREE automatic daily back ups at a secondary location to ensure research continuity
- FREE application upgrades and maintenance
- FREE feedback and new feature requirements submission for product enhancements
3. What is SoftMouse FOREVER FREE?
Once your 30 Day Trial is over, you have two options:
- Sign up for a PREMIUM version of the full featured Single User account (this is what you are currently trialing)
- Automatically downgrade to the SoftMouse FOREVER FREE edition
The FOREVER Free edition of SoftMouse is essentially a simplified version of the full-featured PREMIUM Single User account.
4. Are all subscriptions yearly or can I lock in my subscription for multiple years?
In other words, on the SoftMouse FOREVER FREE version, some of the features that you are currently trialing now will become disabled (for example, the customizable drop down lists and the Litter history table in the Mating record), however all data that you entered during your 30 Day Trial will remain in the database and will still be accessible to you.
If you are interested in seeing what features would be disabled in the SoftMouse FOREVER FREE edition, you can certainly let your trial lapse and then login to see the difference. After exploring the FOREVER FREE edition, if you decide it has all the features you need, you can continue to use it as is. If you decide instead that you want to have full feature access as you experienced in your trial, you can sign up for a PREMIUM paid account at any time.
Regardless of which option you choose, we guarantee that all data that you entered during tour trial will still be accessible.
You can definitely lock in a subscription for multiple years. If you need to issue a Purchase Order, often a multi year subscription simplifies the process a great deal. Not to mention that you can take advantage of the locked in Special Offer price!
5. Are there price discounts for Academic Institutions and Non-Profit Organizations?
6. Do you have special offers or price discounts if multiple labs / groups sign up?
Yes. Academic Institutions and Non-Profit Organization pricing for the SoftMouse Database is provided at a ~20% discount from our standard Enterprise prices
. In addition, the SoftMouse FOREVER FREE
limited features package is available for free to Academic Institutions and Non-Profit Organization users who are on very tight budgets. SoftMouse Enterprise prices
are the standard pricing for CROs, Biotechs, Pharmaceuticals and For-Profit entities.
7. What currency are the prices listed in?
Yes, we offer Multi-Group Subscriptions which consists of special discounted pricing for each lab that signs up at the same university or institution.
Please contact us
to learn more about our Multi-Group Subscriptions Referral Program and to request a quote.
All listed prices are in Canadian Dollars and United States Dollars. The subscriber can choose either Canadian Dollars or United States Dollars to pay for their subscription.
Taxes are not included in the posted price. Your jurisdiction may require that we charge you taxes on your subscription.
9. Do you accept Purchase Orders?
5. What payment methods do you accept?
Payments can be made by Credit Card, Stripe, Certified Cheque, Bank Draft, Wire Transfer.
Note: Do not send Credit Card information in your email correspondence with Iseehear Inc. Life Sciences. Learn more about Email Security Hygiene
Yes we do.
10. How do I know what plan is right for me?
11. Can I contact your existing customers for a reference before deciding?
We typically recommend the Single User plan for labs that have one main individual who manages the colony for the lab. Group Accounts are recommended for labs where each individual manages their own colony with perhaps some shared lines as well.
If you have questions and would like account selection assistance based on your unique set up, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
12. Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy
Yes definitely! Please contact us at [email protected]
for a reference to our existing clients. They would be happy to share their experience with you on how they made the switch!
Within 30 days of purchasing a subscription, if you are dissatisfied, please contact us
. We will do our best to address your issue, provide a work around or give a timeline for a solution that will meet your needs. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly offer you a full refund for your purchase.
If you signed up for a multi-year subscription and request a refund after the first 30 days, we will offer you a pro-rated refund for the remainder of your contract, minus the regular price for the first year for the package you subscribed to.
Any refunded subscription will be charged a $50.00 administrative processing fee.
All refunds will be processed within 60 days of written receipt of the cancellation and refund request, providing payment has been received by Iseehear Inc. If payment has not been received at the time of cancellation and refund request, the refund will be processed 60 days after payment has been received.
Exception to our Refund Policy
Please note that Iseehear Inc. will not entertain a request for refund (FULL or PRO-RATED) when we have suspended or terminated your access to SoftMouse.NET due to a violation of our Subscription Agreement